Friday, August 31, 2007

Here are a few pictures from the summer. This first picture is Jacob at the beach by Alaina's house. The kids liked this beach because it was rocky and they LOVE to throw rocks.Jacob and cousin Theo in Lincoln City at the Selander Summer Soiree
Again, at Lincoln City. The house had a game room with this amazing air hocky table that kept the boys busy for HOURS!! The first day we were there Jacob and Ethan played air hockey for a couple of hours straight.
Jacob and Lia Belle in their new aprons. I was making a prototype apron for our Super Saturday even coming up in October. They love theire apron, they wear them when we eat messy dinners or when they paint or help me cook.
Here is Lia Belle at the whale watching center at Depoe Bay, OR. We saw a whale that was fairly close by the shore line. We spotted him a number of times. I don't think Lia Belle saw much with the binoculars backward.

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Cute pics!

Has your sister had her baby yet?

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Annie, did you make up the apron pattern? I've been wanting to make some fort my girls. I'd love to know what you used.

these pics sure make me miss the coast!

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Okay Annie - I just came across your e-mail plea (from long ago) to check your blog spot so you weren't the "nerd" that posted for no audience. I keep checking for an update . . . . does this make me the "nerd" for blog stalking?

Annie said...

Kari,
I'll try to post more often, now that I know I have a few readers. I get intimidated after reading your blogs. You are so funny and clever. I sure miss you!