Saturday, February 02, 2008
Well, I am actually posting a picture of myself! My sister Alaina, thought it was pretty bad that I didn't have any pregnancy pictures. I usually try to avoid those types of pictures, as pregnancy does not look good on me. Well, I told Chad I was 8 months pregnant and he said I was only 7 months. I guess if you count in the traditional 9 months I have completed 7 months and am starting the 8th month. Technically, a woman is pregnant for FORTY weeks, which is roughly 10 months, not nine! So I am firmly saying that I am 8 months pregnant, and I have TWO more months left! I guess I could even argue that by the time this baby is born I will have been pregnant for a full year, since this baby started growing in my heart and mind last April, long before I saw the positve sign on the test.
This picture cracks me up, because, standing next to Jacob you can see how HUGE I am! I can't imagine being any bigger than this, (HOpefully, not much bigger) But I still have 8 weeks left so I probably will get bigger. I know I've been through this before, but it's still shocking to be this big. 8 weeks leff! We can't wait to meet little baby .....( we still don't have a name for her!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww....you don't look that big, honestly. (although if you are anything like I was then you will indeed, unfortunately, get bigger.)
can't wait to meet my new niece!
If I looked like you at 8 months pregnant I would post a picture of myself too!!! And if you were like me you would be having a baby in like 4 weeks not 8. You look great. Libby has some great names for girls if you need any help. We have one picked out if we ever have another girl and Libby hates it and thinks its unfair that she doesn't have any say in the name! We will pass her your way>
You look Great!!!!!
You are so cute! Not huge at all! Unfortunately those last two months are the worst for growing!! I can't wait to be past them either!
Ugh. You look so good it makes me sick! I have 10 weeks to go and I'm already too big for some of my maternity clothes! I'm going to have sooo many stretch marks when this is over! I'm always so impressed at how graceful you look when I see you. How do you escape the pregnancy "waddle"?
Post a Comment