Sunday, November 16, 2008

I heart the 70's



Well, I was born in 1975. My parents weren't really up on photography, but my mom did find these pictures and sent them to me a few years ago. I decided to try my hand at saving them digitally and I thought I'd share. In many ways I think Lia Belle looks just like me. Like this picture of me on the rock. I was two. And this other picture with the bangs, I think I am two also.
I like the picture of the rock because you can see what my parent's front yard looked like back in the day. Now the trees are so big and so many of them that the ground is always so shady that my dad is having a hard time getting the grass to grow.










Here is a picture of My sister Ronda, myself, around age 2 and my new baby brother.


I think everyone will enjoy this picture the best. I must be about 7 years old in this picture. I think it's when I learned to run. Good ole' KHRA (that's Kearney-HOlt Recreation Association for those of you not on the up and up with MO acronyms.) I know my siblings will enjoy this picture. Let's just my nick-name wasn't "bird legs" for nothing.












5 comments:

Alainarae said...

holy cow Stick legs! You look like elasta- girl!!

Annie said...

THat would have been a better nickname than 'bird legs"!

Cindy Feuz said...

Well you wouldn't be a good runner with out some long bird legs!

The Egg Basket said...

I can't get over how much you and Lia Belle look alike. You were such a cute kid. Easy to see where your kids get it.

Oh, and by the way... totally diggin' the legs my dear. Woot-woo!!! (insert whistle here)

Anonymous said...

Those are the Belcher's I remember. I love those pictures. And your Lia Belle looks just like you. Darling Annie. I miss you and your family. Cheri and Cindy are coming to my house for dinner on Sunday. I am excited to see them. Wish you were closer. Cute family. Good Job!!!