Thursday, January 08, 2009

Neil Diamond Rocks!



Chad and I just came home from the best date/christmas present EVER!
Neil Diamond is 67 years old and gave the best concert I've ever been to. (of course, I haven't been to very many concerts.) I've always liked his voice, but hearing it live was even better. Chad splurged on the tickets and we had really good seats, I could see his face clearly! It was so awesome!! I am still on a Neil Diamond high. He sang most of his well known old favorites, Forever in Blue Jeans, Sweet Caroline, Cherry, Cherry, Holly Holy, Red Red Wine, AMERICA! Now that was awesome! Hot August Night, WoW, HE really rocked! I can't even bring myself to listen to the cd on the way home because it just couldn't compare to the live version. No worries, I will be blasting the cd tomorrow and every day for the next two weeks. If Niel Diamond ever comes to your town, do all within your power to go to his show!
Warning: unless you want me to talk nonstop about this awesome concert, you might not want to call me for a few days.

2 comments:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

That is so exciting! My Dad LOVES Neil Diamond and probably would have paid his salary to go. I am glad you and Chad had an opportunity to spend some time together, especially at such a special event!

Unknown said...

I definitely will call you because I want to hear you talk nonstop about him. Isn't he so entertaining? Could you see his chest hair from your seats?