Friday, February 20, 2009

Belated Birthday Wishes

I'll join the birthday wishin' band wagon and wish Mom and Cherie a happy Birthday. Not so much to mom since she doesn't read our blogs. I am proud of myself that I did get birthday cards out to both of you. I know they were like two weeks early. I can never get the timing right. I figured I better send the cards early when I was thinking of it, than two weeks late.
Mom turned 60 this year. 60 years, 6 kids, 14 grandkids with two on the way (16). I can only hope to have mom's figure when I'm 60. She is probably healthier than she's ever been. I guess 6 has been mom's lucky number in life.

Cherie, happy birthday. Check out the new blog for your birthday wishes!

2 comments:

The Egg Basket said...

No fair! The "other" blog is private. Now I will die of curiosity wondering what in the world you have wished for your sister. Thpft!

Annie said...

Ha! Sorry Marne. The other blog is for my Belcher Sisters, a little family blog. I'll let you in on a secret, I'm a bad birthday wish giver.