Little Lia Belle has been saying some cute things lately.
The other day as she was walking up the stairs she looks down at me and sweetly says, "Mom, this is a really pretty house for us."
When I came back from my night at the beach I asked Lia Belle if she had been nice to her little sister. She honestly answered, "hmmm.. not really."
Today she told me her favorite Auntie is Aunt Alaina. I asked her why and she said, "Because she is Milo's mommy." Then she asked me..
L- "Mommy, who is your favorite sister?"
Me- "I don't know, I love all my sisters."
L- "Well, you could pick, Aunt Awaina, or Aunt Cindy... or you could pick...aunt cherie... or you could pick.... what's the other one's name?"
Me- "Aunt Ronda."
L- "Yeah.. you could pick Aunt Ronda" (Sorry Ronda!)
Me- Well, I don't think I could pick a favorite, I love them all.
L- "Mom, just pick one..."
I'll never tell who I picked!
Lia Belle went to the dentist today. She did so well, she was so brave. The dentist gave Lia Belle some bad news. He told her that she has to stop sucking on her Sucker (AKA Binky). She has it tonight, but she knows that tomorrow we are gathering up all the suckers and mailing them to baby Lars. Then we are going to have a big girl party for Little Belle. I hope it works. As I tucked her in bed she told me "Mom, this is the last night with my sucker." I think she's ready for it. Thanks to the dentis for the incentive to "pull the plug."
3 comments:
boy, I can tell who you didn't pick if Lia doesn't even know my name! it's o.k. I won't kick in with all of my amazing auntie abilities until she is five that will be old enough to remember ever great thing I do. She is priceless. Love, Ronda
haha.. I'm glad she loves Milo enough to base her decision off of that! I guess she forgot all the stuff I've done that have nothing to do with him...aka makeup, fingernail polish, attempting to potty train her and letting her pee on my floors! hhaha.. jj I'm glad I got to be around to brainwash her!
Love it! I love it when they say such cute stuff!
Post a Comment