Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spring Forward

What better way to celebrate the coming of spring than a day at the beach? Actually, we were celebrating my friend Kristi's birthday. And it didn't feel like spring, or look like it. But we sure had a great time! Kristi's parents have a gorgeous beach home that we stayed in on Friday night. It was so fun to have a slumber party with these wonderful women! We stayed up until 3 am talking and laughing and eating! Saturday morning Tiffanie gave us all pedicures, and there was more talking, laughing and eating.

I love this picture! I set my cameral on a timer and had it balanced on a piece of beachwood. I obviously didn't make it into the picture and I think the picture snapped as the camera was falling. In this picture is Becky, with her 4month old baby Calvin, Tara, Emily, Tiffany, Another Becky, Megan, Kristi is in the middle in the white coat, and Kim. Ladies thank you for a fun weekend. I wish we could have stayed longer! Happy Birthday Kristi! See you tomorrow!



3 comments:

Alainarae said...

that looked like fun. Too bad I couldn't go! lol.. you need to fix your phones, bc we've been trying to call you all day with big news!

all about the girls said...

Love the pics!! That was so much fun!

Kristi said...

Oh my heck, Annie. You are going to DIE when you see what I did to that picture of the camera falling. I must admit, it's pretty cool. :-) I'm going to put all of the pictures on my website (www.benandkristi.com) very soon, but I promised Tiff that I'd let her do some stuff first.