Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Christmas re-cap

What would Christmas be with out some baking going on? We had some fun baking cookies and putting together a gingerbread house. I made a lot of muddy buddies! Those are the best! Phoebe had fun climbing on the countertop and eating the cookie dough.
Lia Belle had a Christmas program at her pr-school. She recited a little poem. She stopped in the middle with a fit of the giggles. I was worried for a second that she was never going to stop laughing. She finally did and then finished the poem perfectly.

We were visiting my new friend across the street and Phoebe got her head stuck. She was yelling "Mommy! Mommy! I stuck! I stuck!" I thought it was so funny, I said, "Hold on! let me take a picture first!" My friend probably thought I was crazy. She was fine, it didn't hurt to wait 10 more seconds to be rescued.


We put together a gingerbread kit. Phoebe mostly just sat on the table and ate all the candy. Then for the next week she kept climbing onto the table and picking candy off the house. So fun!



5 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

That is sooo funny of her getting stuck, she cracks me up!!

Kristi said...

hahahahahaha! I love that she got stuck! of course, it's only funny because she wasn't hurt.

I'm so freaking excited for this weekend that I can't sleep! I'm so glad you can come!!!!!!!!

Alainarae said...

That is the funniest thing ever! Phoebe is so cute! How did you get her head out, by the way?

all about the girls said...

So cute!!! Love that you took a picture of her with her head stuck!!

Annie said...

All I had to do was have her stand up a little bit, the bars were wider at the top than the bottom.