A few days after I came home from my weekend get away, we got the keys to our new home! It was so exciting when our pod was delivered ! It seemed so long since we packed it up. The kids were so excited to find their toys again. They have been playing so lovingly with all of their beloved toys. We are so excited. It was a long process deciding to move, then selling our home, then moving, then looking for a house.. I'm glad it is over! I don't want to do that again for a VERY LONG TIME!

Chad wanted to take a picture of the kids sleeping in their beds their first night in our new home.



Yeah! The first Pod!

New home! Jacob was at school I guess we should take a new picture of all of us in front of the house...
4 comments:
Lia Belle is an open mouth sleep breather! lol...I want more pictures of your new house! LOVE YOU!
I love the front door. So pretty!
I am so excited for you guys! Do you live close to Phil and Lynnette? Do you love living in SLC? I'd love to be back there, we just gotta find the right job!
Let's see some more pics!! Can't wait to see your new home!
Post a Comment