Saturday, August 14, 2010

Jacob turns 7!

Look at my handsome little boy! His birthday was yesterday and he wanted breakfast in bed, he got to play Wii whenever he wanted. (Yes, we finally got the wii. Chad claimed that was what he wanted to his birthday. I know a few other families who still do not have it, so we are no longer the last people on the planet to get it.) Jacob had a family sports party. We had pizza, cake and icecream and a fun game of soccer in the back yard. I love my Jacob. He is so wonderful! He loves life and he is sooo curious! (Anyone know how deep the ocean is? Anyone? Anyone?) He is so excited because he is on a father and son campout tonight along with his uncle, cousins, and grandpa! Nothing is better for a seven year old boy than that! I love you Jacob! We are so lucky to have you for a son!

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 7! I remember when he was a little baby, and I loved to babysit him... He is such a sweetie and I just love that kid! Happy birthday, Jacob!

Cindy Feuz said...

Awww so sad we missed his party! Can't wait to see him!