Sunday, October 17, 2010

Omaha, Somewhere in middle America

On Thursday the 14th, my birthday, we made our way to Omaha to visit my sister and spend a day at Vala's Pumpkin Patch. We had the best day! Phoebe picked out a pumpkin, but we didn't keep it.
The kids loved these big/little trikes, and the race track for them.

I became a Bruha after all.



Jumping on the bounce pillows! SO MUCH FUN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Me and the kids.




All the kids in the big rocker. Ilike this because event he big kids look little again.





Ronda and I buried in corn!! We buried all the kids int he corn and had a blast. I think you know you look like your sister when even you can't tell eachother apart in a picture of only your heads!




Our little animals!








My mom and Dad came up for the day too. Thank you Gammy, Pappy, Aunt Ronda and Uncle Shane! I had a great birthday. The only thing missing was Chad.







5 comments:

Eliza said...

AAAAAAHHH I can't believe I forgot to say Happy Birthday to you on your birthday!! Blast. I usually remember too. I'm glad you had a fun one!

Alainarae said...

ya, I forgot to call you, too. Sorry! I'm so jealous of you all at the pumpkin patch. How cute! Love you, glad you had such a fun birthday!

Ronda said...

It was an unforgettable day! I miss you and the life we were to lead together already. Alas, I will have to content myself with memories of unidentifiable floating heads until the next time....

all about the girls said...

Looks like a fantastic trip!! Happy Birthday again!! Sure looks like it was a blast!

all about the girls said...

Looks like a fantastic trip!! Happy Birthday again!! Sure looks like it was a blast!