Because this little guy was sitting under the tree.
Their little faces when they saw their new puppy. His name is Bandit! He's and Australian Shepherd. He is supposed to be super smart, and need lots of games, walks and attention. I hope we can provide it so he can be a well behaved dog. He should be a wonderful family dog. Phoebe loves him! But I think Chad loves him the most.
3 comments:
Oh Annie!!! How fun!!! He is beautiful!!! I want to come meet him! Justin was bummed we didn't get a dog he was still looking on KSL Christmas Eve;) We just couldn't quite commit yet... So glad Christmas was so memorable for you:)
It was so great to see you guys last week!!! And I forgot to mention how much I loved your Christmas card - your kids are gorgeous.
Don't you wish you could give them a puppy every year?!?! It's a little like having a newborn again, don't you think?
Post a Comment