Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Season !

Yesterday I went to Lia Belle's School Christmas Program. Once again I was so impressed. These Kindergarteners and Pre-schoolers memorized all of Luke Chapter 2! I found myself a little weepy when I hear children sing "Silent Night" "Little Town of Bethlehem" and "Joy To The World".
The Words to "Joy to the World" really impacted me. I guess, it's because I am leaving for my Grandmother's funeral today. And to hear the pure, sweet, message come from the little children, about the Joy the Savior has brought to the world. The Joy we will have when we see Him and our loved ones again, we can not even comprehend.
Thank you, Lia Belle for starting off Christmas right!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awe.. this is such a sweet post. What type of school does Lia Belle go to? That is awesome she is able to do a Christmas program like that. Is it affiliated with your church? It is sad that so many places have taken away stuff like that... I want my kids to experience the true meaning of Christmas, not what the world wants us to.