Monday, February 28, 2011

Shower for Cherie

On Saturday Cindy and I hosted a baby shower for our baby sister. It was really fun and it was fun to be creative and host a party.
Cherie is the cutest pregnant lady. This is her cute cake supplied by her mother in law and step-mother- in-law. It was almost too cute to eat. But we did. and it was yummy. Cherie recieved some cute cute clothes and things. Including a darling blanket I made for her, but I forgot to take a picture of it... darn. I was pleased with how it turned out and I hope that my new little niece will love it to pieces! We can't wait to see baby Caroline, she should be making her appearance in mid-march. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, the shower was so great! I loved it so much. Everything looked so nice and put together. Thank you so much!!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! I was looking at Cherie's blog and did not know that the "cake" was a real CAKE! That is amazing! Real Ace of Cakes material there! And Annie, the baby quilt you made was beautiful. Grandma would be proud :)