
Lia Belle (she just lost her first tooth today, a very, very loose one that should have come out 3 days ago.) "Phoebe.... did YOU lose a tooth?" P- "NO! Not yet!" (I hope not, she's still 2!) Mom, Can you pinch me to see if I really lost my tooth?
Then, as they run around the kitchen playing with the dog. "Tiki-tiki- timbo.... chari-bari- ruchi- pip- peri pembo! Honey, honey pippy timbo! Rumbi rumbi! Tiki tembo!"
Phoebe: "I NEEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM! HEY! Who farted? I just farted! No I didn't"
( I swear she just said that sentence! )
The other day Chad sent a picture of New York, New York, the Hotel in Las Vegas. It shows the statue of Liberty. Phoebe looked at the picture and said, "HEY!!! That's where Santa Clause Lives!"
I'm not sure how she came to that conclusion.
Now as she is sitting on the toilet she is singing "Joy to the WORLD! Let earth receive her KING!!! NOW EARTH RECEIVE HER BOTTOMS! FAll into the well!!! Falling into the well! Falling into the well!!!
Lia Belle brings in a stuffed turtle and says "Phoebe what do you want to name your turtle? " Phoebe says , "Hmmmm Sarah!" Lia Belle replies, "She doesn't look like a Sarah. Want to name her 'Huge Eyeballs' ?" hahahaha!
I swear they have said all these things, except that santa clause part, just while I've been sitting here typing this! They crack me up. I wish I could capture their little voices as I write. SO CUTE!! I think they have "Tikki Tikki Tembo" on their minds tonight. I also think if you let little kids stay up past their bed time they get a little slap happy and say some silly things.
I hope you all have a fun and hilarious night!
4 comments:
Those are so funny! Especially the "huge eyeballs". I just about died laughing at that.
I love the things kids say! Mine are constantly keeping me laughing.
These crack me up!!! Aubrey is jealous that everyone is losing teeth except her, so every night when I brush her teeth she tells me to be careful of the wiggly one!!
Ha ha ha... huge eyeballs. Your kids are hilarious!
Post a Comment