Wednesday, November 02, 2011

FOOORRRRR EEEEEVVVVEEEERRRR

Because I am so tired of being pregnant, I was thinking of how long a pregnancy is, 40 weeks! That is almost 10 Months!! I was looking at some pictures and realizing that I've been pretty busy this pregnancy. Here are some pictures down memory lane from this year, and yup, I'm pregnant in every one of them. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to rearrange these pictures in order.
In August we traveled to DC was about 28 weeks. Also,in August was Jacob's big 8 year old Star Wars Birthday Party, that was fun.

















In July we took a trip to Moab, UT to accompany Chad on a business trip. We did a little hike and few off roadin' rides. Maybe I should do some off roading now to bounce this baby out. The picture of Chad and Lia Belle is on Mother's Day, when we told the kids that we were going to have another baby! In June I took a Road trip with the kids to my mom's. We spent a month there playing with cousins, climbing trees, swinging from rope swings and just playing. Chad met us there and we drove to Nauvoo, IL to visit some church history sites. (That is the picture of Chad and I above.)THe picture of the big group in front of the tree is from July when my sister followed us back to Utah and then spent most of the month at my house. That was so fun to have my sister's around me for just about two whole months! It was a little crazy at our house with 11 kids running around most days, but somehow we managed to feed them all and take them swimming and even keep my house clean by treating the kids like Miss Hannigan's orphans.
This picture of Lia Bell is from her field trip to the Aviary in May. Yup I was pregnant then, but no one knew yet.

Oops, I'm missing a picture. In April we took a trip to St. George, UT and met up with Ronda and her family and Sarah Simpson-Lyons and her family for some hiking. I was about 10 weeks along and again, no one knew yet. But I managed to stay awake long enough to do some short hikes.

In short, it's been a very busy year and a lot going on to take my mind off of the Long pregnancy, which could be why now this waiting is so hard! I can't do much of anything without getting exhausted or feeling injured so I'm not doing much at all. Just waiting... 8 more days....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It makes me so sad that I was there for most of your pregnancy except the very end. It will come soon, although I won't believe it until I hear it from you, I don't trust Cindy's word anymore.