Friday, August 10, 2012

August Rush

This August it feels like the race is on! There has been so much going on amid chaos and pure mayhem!  The Kitchen and bath remodel is getting close to a finish and I am about to lose my mind! We are lucky we have a basement kitchen otherwise the mind would have been lost a long time ago! Nothing in my house is in its place and the ENTIRE house is dusty and dirty! Our garage looks like a dump yard and the back yard looks like it's been taken over by weeds! I hope when all is said and done we will have actually made improvements vs. making things worse :) So here are some pics of the kitchen! Hopefully the next pics will have the counter tops on!
 Here you can see the widened doorways, making it have more of a great room feel.

 The cabinets.


Here is a pic of where we have been hanging out in the basement. Two little lovesacs in the corner in the basement. And a rare picture of Bandit. He had not noticed the phone pointed at him, a split second after the click he jumped up and ran as if his life depended on it. Don't know why this dog is so nervous of the camera...

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it! It's going to be so beautiful when it's done. Keep your eye on the prize, my friend.

Unknown said...

It looks great Annie! I love the yellow and white!