For my birthday I took a short weekend trip to Omaha. It was such a great weekend! I met my mom and dad there, and Alaina and her boys and we stayed at Ronda's home. I was a little bummed that it didn't work out for us to go to Vala's Pumpkin patch. But it was just me and Felicity so no one was whining about it. The highlight of the trip was being able to spend some time in Temple Service with my Mom and Dad and sisters. We believe that families are eternal and it was so nice to be with my parents in a place that is sacred to us.
Felicity loves her Gammy and her little cousin Sullivan!Gammy, Pappy, and Alaina outside the temple.
Gammy and Pappy outside the temple.
All of us outside the temple. (Note to self: it's time to not wear maternity dresses anymore...)
I also had the privelege of watching Ronda Coach her first game, Eden's first Basketball game. It was so fun to watch Eden play basketball. She did so good! She's a natural!
Phoebe and I had fun tagging along with the Loveridges to watch a Creighton Jays Womens soccer game.
I had asked my dad if I could have this old red phone that hung in my Grandma's sewing room. He brought it to me and Quincey was pretty fascinated with it. She played with it for quite a while, amazed at how long it took to dial a number. It was cracking me up!
My Beautifl Eden and my sweet Felicity. Felicity LOVED her big cousin Eden and it was so sad to say goodbye!






No comments:
Post a Comment