Saturday, February 24, 2007

O.k I thought I should put a post on my blog. The big news around our house is that something has finally clicked in Jacob's little head and he can now go poo-poo in the potty!!!! HALLELUJAH!! Now we have to teach him how to wipe! I'm just glad that my year long ordeal is over! I think my big mistake was starting too soon. We started training when he turned two. I should have waited until he was closer to three. funny thing, I think Lia Belle could learn before she turns two. But I don't have the energy to try this theory out. So, to celebrate the grand occasion, we took Jacob and Lia Belle out last night for a big boy potty party. We went bowling. It was really fun. Jacob could barely push his ball down the lane, it moved soooo sloooowww. Then when the ball came back to him, he had take it and sit under the table with it. He wanted to make sure no one else took his ball. So cute. I wish I had remembered to take my camara.
ok. that's all for now!
Annie

No comments: