Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Kansas City, for my Time Out. I had a really nice relaxing trip visiting my mom and two of my sisters. This first picture is me with my niece Romey. She is eight months old. This next picture is the amazing Romey going poo poo on the potty. She did it every morning. Here is a picture of Alaina with Romey. Then we have a picture of Jacob and Lia Belle at an Apple Farm in Leavenworth, WA. We had a fun little weekend trip. This farm had a little petting farm with Peacocks, Goats, Pigs, cows and Lamas. The last picture is of Romey, Matthew and Evangeling. They are all about the same age and so cute. Well Have a great day. Except, I don't think anyone looks at this but me.













2 comments:

kimducwang said...

Cute pictures. I can relate to potty training we are doing it right now with James. I am guessing that Matthew and Evangeline are your niece & nephew. Who's kids are they though? Sounds like you are having fun up there. We are having a blast now that Andrew is mobile. He is so much happier. Good to hear from you, Kim

Anonymous said...

Annie
You're not the only one to look at this. What great pictures and I loved the poem. Keep 'em comin'!!!
Mom