Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here are some pictures from the Belcher Family Reunion in Branson, MO! It was really fun! We spent a few days at a cool amusement park called "Silver Dollar City". We spent one day on a boat on the lake. We sang kum-ba-ya and other favorite camp songs. We ate good food, played with bubbles and just hang out together. It was a blast! So here are some wonderful pictures.
Lia Belle LOVED aunt Ronda's new puppy , Soledad. She couldn't get enough of her. Jacob on the other hand only liked the puppy when she was locked up in her cage.

The kids really liked this really big mushroom on the nature trail by our camp.
This picture of Lia Belles hair is not from the family reunion. This is just us at home. I was so pleased that I was able to get her to sit still long enough and that I was actually able to get two french braids in a 1 1/2 year old. she is soo fun and cute right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie- Your blog is cool. It is fun to see the kids and to see how things change in a few short months. I think the family looks pretty at home in the woods of branson. Love, R

Eliza said...

Hey, love the blog. I am cracking up about your niece and the toilet; I have read about that method but so far haven't met anyone who actually does it. I think it sounds interesting! Maybe not particularly convenient, but interesting, and it definitely makes a good story. Does she wear diapers the rest of the time or is she a full-on diaperless baby?

I'm telling you, I am fascinated by this.

Anyway, cute blog. ;)

Annie said...

Yeah, it's pretty funny that she goes poop every morning. She wears diapers the rest of the time. My sister just noticed that she was really regular in the mornings so she gave it a try and it worked! She only sits on the potty once a day. I've tried it with Lia Belle but it's not working so well, I should have tried it when she was younger. Maybe you could try it with Theo, save yourself from at least one diaper change a day.

Daniel, Kari and Co. said...

Annie, love the pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast! Great job on the braids. As a mother of four daughters I can appreciate the accomplishment! Hope to see you next month as we pass through WA!

Annie said...

We better see yo Kari!! I need to see your newest little girl. I loved the birth announcement by the way.