I haven't posted in a while, so here are a few recent pictures of Phoebe. She is growing so fast and is so wonderful! she is a good baby. She makes funny noises and she still sleeps most of the time. Well, for four hours at a time. I'm waiting anxiously for her to sleep six hours at a stretch. Lia Belle has finally come around to liking Phoebe. She loves to kiss her and hold her and hug her. This makes me a little nervous since hugging her is more like trying to pull her head off of her shoulders. Life with three kids is definitely an adjustment. I hope that one day I will feel in control again, but I have a funny feeling that I better adjust to not being in complete control. Ay!Ay! Ay!


4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love the pic where she is looking at Lia Belle! I wholeheartedly agree--3 kids is quite an adjustment!! Let me know when you feel in control again so you can tell me how you did it!
You are hilarious. Apparently you were under the impression that you ever had any control to begin with. :)
Check out this link. He's one of my favorite artists and he has the best quote on control - ever!
http://www.storypeople.com/storypeople/WebStory.do?storyID=1154&action=product&productCategoryID=1000
Phoebe is beautiful Annibelle! All of your children are! You are very blessed.
If you ever figure out how to have control of your children, please share your secrets! Life with three kids is crazy! What were we thinking! Phoebe's hair is so cute. Tori's hair is so light that she mostly just looks bald. :-)
She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I don't think you will have control of your life until they are a bit older. These little ones have their own agenda for you. Good luck. I am sure you are doing great!
Post a Comment