We got your birth announcement yesterday! What a cute little girl Phoebe is. I have to say - I think my favorite picture that you have posted here is of Lia Belle... look at that SMILE! All your kids are fabulous!
We got your birth announcement yesterday! What a cute little girl Phoebe is. I have to say - I think my favorite picture that you have posted here is of Lia Belle... look at that SMILE! All your kids are fabulous!
7 comments:
We got your birth announcement yesterday! What a cute little girl Phoebe is. I have to say - I think my favorite picture that you have posted here is of Lia Belle... look at that SMILE! All your kids are fabulous!
We got your birth announcement yesterday! What a cute little girl Phoebe is. I have to say - I think my favorite picture that you have posted here is of Lia Belle... look at that SMILE! All your kids are fabulous!
Is Pheobe sucking her thumb? Funny how 9 days and 2lbs can make her seem so much older then Navie;) Jacob is so handsome. Let's have a playdate soon.
Is Pheobe sucking her thumb? Funny how 9 days and 2lbs can make her seem so much older then Navie;) Jacob is so handsome. Let's have a playdate soon.
So beautiful! I love the pics...looks like you had a great trip!
Thank you SOOOO much for the phone conversation. It was really a release for me. :) You rock!
Phoebe is sooo cute. She is already chubby, I can't believe it. Are you guys coming down here anytime soon? Can't wait to see you and the kids again.
Post a Comment