A few weeks ago I took the kids to the zoo to see the new dinosaur exhibit. It was a pretty cool walk in the jungle!
Then We had my favorite Dinosaurs! The ones eating eachother! Kind of graphic for a family friendly place...

Here is Lia Belle digging for fossils.

Then we had the mighty T-Rex!

Here is Phoebe's face when the t- Rex growed while we were admiring him.

All of these dinosaurs are robotic and must seem very real to little kids. Especially since they roared, and moved and one of them even spewed water on you as you ran by. I did explain in great detail to the kids that they were robots and to expect a lot of noise, so they did really well. Except for Phoebe that is.

5 comments:
That looks like so much fun... and such cute kids.
I am highly impressed that you took all 3 to the zoo by yourself! I'm not brave enough to take my 2. Looks like tons of fun and your children are precious!
I'm shocked that Phoebe completely disregarded your heads up and got scared of the dinosaur. Whatever are you going to do with her??? Looks so fun!
I know, Phoebe is going to be a handful!
So cute! We took our kids there and they wouldn't stay to admire any one dino for very long...and definitely wouldn't turn their backs on them to pose for a picture! Ah, the world through a child's eyes!
Post a Comment