Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember These, Sisters?






6 comments:

Cindy Feuz said...

Hey weren't those in Mom's house? From I don't know, when you or Ronda went to Europe? I do remember those, it was a long time ago. Man you guys are old!!! LOL

Annie said...

Yup, the very same. Minus the green and maroon matting with the ugly gold strip. I painted the frames and put them in new mats. Don't they look better?

Ronda said...

Of Course I remember these. I bought them, and sent them to mom from france. I told her I would buy her a frame and she went out and had them matted and framed and then I had to cough up the fifty dollars to pay for it! I told You you could borrow them for a while, so I see your investment in their matting as a ploy to take possesion of my castle pictures and never return them to their rightful owner. I knew I should have kept the cuisinart as a bartering tool. The least you could do would be to move to Omaha so I can look at them once in a while. That said, they do look good and I am glad you will think of me, no matter how guiltily, when you look at them. Love, Ronda

Cindy Feuz said...

Side of guilt anyone? anyone?

It never really ends, sisters taking things from eachother and making them their own. Annie you did it with style.

Unknown said...

I do likey what you did with the pictures. Can I have them next? I'm the one with the least amount of stuff for a home. When is it my turn? Just kidding. I will enjoy all that meat. Lucky for me, I have a very strong stomach and that lovely imagery you created there did nothing at all to deter me from eating there. I will avoid the death milk though, but I've always done that. Do you know what else they have there? Grilled pineapple with brown sugar on it. I can't wait! Love ya!
Cherie

Kim said...

I'm just laughing reading all you sister comments!!! Coming from having 3 sisters myself I can feel the love:) And I am convinced now that I want to borrow your China book since one of your sisters talks about death milk - Bronx drinks so much milk should I switch him soy?