


Is it Dominos or Dominoes? Ohh que se yo? I played dominoes with the kids the other day. It was really funny. Jacob and I kept knocking them over before we could finish our planned out line of dominoes. Jacob kept saying, "We can't do it! they keep fallling over!" I told him that every time they fall over, you just have to start again. I reminded him that the whole point of lining them up WAS to knock them over so just laugh and have fun. I wish I could remember that in life. When I keep trying so hard to put everything in order, each piece depending on the other to keep standing. So what if a few pieces fall down here and there. Just pick it up and start over and laugh, because hey,lets face it, things and people are funny when they fall.
4 comments:
Your musings remind me of a deep thought. It goes something like-a this? "If you're robbing a bank and your pants fall down, it's okay to laugh and to let the hostages laugh too, because hey, life is funny!
After 8 years of knowing you it is finally nice to meet the rest of your sisters. Of course I know Alaina and I have met Cherie but I had no idea you had another sister in Utah. Shows what I know. You all look so much alike, Fabulous!
Too funny, Annie, I was just thinking that what you wrote sounds like one of the deep thoughts you always used to quote to us in college. Of course I had to laugh even more when I read Cherie's comment. Nice, some things never change! :)
Post a Comment