Here are some recent pictures of Phoebe! Isn't she adorable! She is always smiling and has the brightest eyes. She loves the walker. She had her two bottom teeth break through this week so I decided I better start trying to feed her other food. She actually took the rice cereal pretty well. I'm comparing to my other kids who I gave it to at four months exactly. With her I am in no hurry as I know that feedin her food is going to make more messes and more laundry for me to clean up and I'm not really excited about htat part. Also, she is getting plenty of food with out it so I think she's fine. But it was pretty fun to give her the cereal. Lia Belle was fascinated and I caught her trying to share her saltine cracker with Phoebe today. I've got to really watch her. Oh... I love my girlies!


6 comments:
She's getting big way to fast. Very cute.
That is sooo cute! Remember how fascinated they were when we started feeding Milo? Jacob wanted to taste every flavor of his baby food! I can't believe Phoebe is so big!I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Ahh she is soooo cute!! I miss them all soo much! She is a beautiful baby!
Phoebe is so cute!!! Addi just can't get the hang of the cereal or baby food, and she has no teeth yet. I think she might be on the bottle for the rest of her life cause I'm not sure I have the patience to try to teach her to eat. :)
Beautiful baby! I miss her. I'm sad the only time I've got to see her was at the wedding because I didn't get to spend enough time with her or get to know her at all.
Annibelle, Phoebe takes after you... I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dear in the headlights look in that last picture. She is totally your kid.
Post a Comment