O.k. here are the pictures from the first day of Kindergarten and Pre-school. This first picture is of Jacob on his first day. Lia Belle's first day was the next day. Her backpack is almost bigger than she is, but she loves it. If she actually had to carry anything in it it would tip her over. But all she ever has in it is a couple of papers. Same with Jacob. But they LOVE their backpacks!




4 comments:
Thanks for getting these pictures up. Lia looks so little to be so big.
That was sooo cute! I wish I could have been there for their first day! She looks like such a big girl, until she puts on the backpack! haha..
The backpack kills me! So cute!
Funny how you love em so much, but it is sure nice to have them happy and safe somewhere away for a while! Your kids are so cute. I love that I can keep tabs on you all through your blog!
Post a Comment