Cute, cute girls......... Great pictures. Naked babies are ALWAYS cute.
They are sooo cute!!!! I miss them soooo much!!!! Adorable!
Man, Annie! Phoebe is so cute! I can't believe it. Those last two are my favorites!Cherie
sorry, that last one was published as the previous person that was logged in. It's really me.Cherie
Phoebe's smile is deadly. It is also funny how much lia looks like you and phoebe looks like chad. Cheers to lia getting some alone time with the girls!
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I love the way Phoebe's whole face lights up with that smile of hers!
Adorable shots! I LOVE the one of Phoebe sticking out her tongue..priceless! I love seeing your precious children.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute, cute girls......... Great pictures. Naked babies are ALWAYS cute.
They are sooo cute!!!! I miss them soooo much!!!! Adorable!
Man, Annie! Phoebe is so cute! I can't believe it. Those last two are my favorites!
Cherie
sorry, that last one was published as the previous person that was logged in. It's really me.
Cherie
Phoebe's smile is deadly. It is also funny how much lia looks like you and phoebe looks like chad. Cheers to lia getting some alone time with the girls!
Your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I love the way Phoebe's whole face lights up with that smile of hers!
Adorable shots! I LOVE the one of Phoebe sticking out her tongue..priceless! I love seeing your precious children.
Post a Comment