Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween


Here are some pictures from this weekend. Its just been me and the girls. Chad and Jacob took a father/son trip together to Salt Lake City to visit Grandma and Grandpa and cousins. I hope Chad took pictures while he was there. They come home tomorrow, I've missed them both. Although, it has been a fun weekend with Lia Belle and Phoebe. Lia Belle has been so sweet and good. She's been helpful, cheerfull and very happy. I think it's been good for both Lia Belle and Jacob to have this time away from eachother and to be the only kid for a few days.
Friday night was the Trunk or Treat party at church. Lia Belle was tinkerbell. It didn't occur to me until late Saturday afternoon that I forgot to have her wear the wings that go with her costume. I feel so silly. The wings are kind of essential to be tinkerbell. Thursday, Lia Belle had a "Harvest Party" at pre-school. for that party she dressed up like a kitty. She was so cute. Jacob was peter pan. His pictures are on the other camera, I'll post them later.








Lia Belle loves to help me feed Phoebe. In fact, tonight she fed Phoebe all of her dinner while I was frantically trying to finish the curtains for their bedroom so I could clean all my sewing gear out of the kitchen. It's a good thing Jacob and Lia Belle like to help me feed Phoebe or she would be breast fed ONLY until she was 1, because I have a hard time at meal time being able to sit still and just feed her.
I love this last picture. Phoebe and Lia Belle have been having so much fun playing together with the little doll house. Phoebe just copies Lia Belle, she takes the little people and puts them in the house. She follows Lia Belle around the room and has a blast! They played like this for about an hour the other day. So sweet!




1 comment:

Kim said...

What fun for Jacob and Chad! Looks like Liabelle has been having a great time with Phoebe and you! Phoebe is seriously the happiest little gal with the cutest smile! They say you can tell somewhat how your child will be by the baby they are and my guess is she will be a very happy go-lucky sweet girl! I hear ya on the feeding the baby it is very messy and time consuming, but Navie needs it she is hungry a lot if I dont get good solids in her she will wake up at least twice to nurse! I think I have issues. I need to call you bc I had some q's about the formula you and Alaina were talking about.