Thursday, November 06, 2008

Counting ...

Today I am grateful for my minivan with the automatic sliding doors,
My garage door with it's automatic opener,the automatic doors at grocery stores and other public places.. basically I am grateful for the technology that allows me to stay dry longer and get my kids in and out of places faster. I love automatic doors of all kinds.

2 comments:

Beth Hollenbeck said...

I can't wait to share this post with Matt. We are having the arguement of purchasing a minivan or SUV. I, of course, want the minivan for that very reason...automatic doors!! It sure does make life easier, and I only have 2! Have a great weekend.

Annie said...

Oh, Beth. I fought that fight for two years before I won. And now, Chad agrees that the minivan was a good choice. We have agreed that when the kids are older, like pre-teens and we don't need carseats or booster seats, then we will revisit the idea of an SUV. But for little kids, minivans are the best. I could go on.. lets just say, I LOVE MY MINIVAN. I don't care if its nerdy.