Saturday, November 08, 2008

I am grateful today...

that Jacob and Lia Belle played so nicely this morning. They were in total synch, running around together, hiding together from Chad and I and giggling behind the chairs as if we couldn't hear them. Then they played in their kitchen together, talking and imagining and being in their own little world. It seems like lately they fight and tease eachother more than they play nicely. This afternoon we took them to the zoo to see the baby elephant, (SO cute by the by). On the way home Jacob said something to chad and I and Lia Belle though he was talking to her so she said "WHAT did you say, Jacob?" and he crossly said, "I WASN'T talking TO YOU!" now normally this would have sent her off on a nice little tantrum and whiney fit, but this time she said so sweetly and smartly "Oh, Well WHO are you talking to then?" It was so cute that Chad and I couldn't help but laugh, which made Jacob and LIa Belle both laugh although they didn't know what was so funny. I treasure these days when they play nicely and show love to eachother. I guess all days can't be like this or I would take them for granted and not be so grateful.

No comments: