Saturday, November 29, 2008

Love/Hate

Alaina and Phoebe have a love/hate relationship. Alaina loves Phoebe. Phoebe hates Alaina. I have the pictures to prove it. I don't know why Phoebe has these feelings for Alaina. Our theory is that Alaina and I look just enough alike to confuse the poor girl. In her head she may be thinking, "You look like my mommy, you sound like my mommy.. but I know your are NOT my mommy!"
Don't worry Alaina, she will love you and you will be her favorite auntie one of these days.

















8 comments:

Alainarae said...

aaw.. that was so funny. A typical scene of me invading Phoebe's bubble! At the end, I walk away and she soothes herself! What a cutie! She WILL love me!

Belcheryl said...

That is awesome....Is it just Alaina? Probably, huh....Just kidding---Hey, we loved the kiddo's pics---they are up on the memory board in the girls room...

Cindy Feuz said...

Aww that one of her sucking her thumb is so precious! Hopefully I still have a chance to win her over when you come and visit!

all about the girls said...

Sorry Alaina, but that is so funny!

chelseareeve said...

Thanks for coming onto my blog. I absolutely love keeping in touch with you this way. This post is hilarious. It is fun to see your family, Alaina and everyone else in your family. Your little one is adorable. I also love that picture at the top. It's cute.

Kim said...

That is sooo funny and cute at the same time! I LOVE the last picture! Pheobe is soooo cute I love it!

Ashley said...

Poor Alaina!!! I felt that way with Romey Ray sometimes too. Then again, she just overall prefers men to women. She started to like me while she was at our house though. She even said she wanted to sit next to me in the van while we were going to see Ben's parent's house! Don't worry, she'll come around! :)

Ronda said...

Annie- I didn't realize she sucks her thumb. That is absolutely the cutest. She is a beautiful babe all around. Maybe Alaina should try and play hard to get. Girls are complicated and they start young.