Friday, November 28, 2008

Twilight

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday with Alaina, Roland and Milo. The food was great and semi-homemade. Some people. (hhmm, Ronda) might make fun of semi-homemade, but I wasn't a total grouch from being tired of standing on my feet for two days straight making thanksgivng dinner and cleaning up. I even had time to take a rest on the couch while the turkey was cooking.
At dinner we asked everyone what they were thankful for, Jacob said he was thankful for Phoebe. Roland was thankful for me taking care of Milo while he was sick. And Lia Belle was thankful for Karate.... I don't know why she is thankful for karate. Who knows where that came from. It was pretty funny.
After dinner and the kids were ready for bed, Alaina and I skipped out and went to the movies. We saw twilight. It was a good movie. Better than what I expected, because I never expect a movie based on a book to be any good. So I was pleasantly surprised and had dreams of vampires running through the trees. What a lovely holiday movie.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Alainarae said...

Thanks Annie, for such a nice holiday.. The kids were so cute, and the Karate thing was the best! I feel like I hardly talked to the kids that much, bc they just ran around and played! But we loved it, and it was fun to hang out with you guys so much! We made it home, Milo barely fell asleep right at the end of the drive, but the weather/traffic was good, so we can't complain too much! See ya soon!