
I am very grateful today for my wonderful husband. He is a fantastic father. He is so calm, he rarely gets upset and when he does, he takes a deep breath and lets out some stress, then he goes forward to handle the situation. Chad is a hard worker. In fact as I type this he is in Anchorage, Alaska waiting for his red-eye flight that will bring him home. Chad is generous, he willingly gives to those in need. Chad and I love to just be together. We aren't terribly exciting... in fact, most people might dare call us "boring" but, we enjoy boring. As long as we are bored together it's not so bad. Of course, if you happen to catch Chad in a moment of sleep deprivation, or the depths of the flue, you would say THAT is entertaining... right Alaina?.. doo dop doo dop...

Chad is a good teacher. He loves to teach Jacob math, letters, reading, how to make paper airplanes, how to ride his bike,, whatever it is that Jacob questions, Chad will take the time to explain things to him. He'll do that for Lia Belle too, but she is not quite as curious as Jacob.
Chad loves to spend time with the kids. It is so fun to watch them play together. Chad has played many, many, games of candyland, clue Jr., go fish, .. what have you, he patiently plays it.

Chad loves golf. Now there was a time, when I might not have appreciated this about him, but he has patiently taught me about the game and I now appreciate that it is something that helps Chad relax and he enjoys. I would much rather listen to golf on a sunday afternoon than basketball or football, the background noise is much quieter and relaxing and it has pretty scenery.


1 comment:
Aaaaww! How sweet! Chad is so cool! You are lucky..He's pretty funny, too.. Especially that time he went a little crazy with the flu!
Post a Comment