Thursday, November 13, 2008

one more post


I was Tagged a while ago, and am just getting around to it.

fourth photo file, fourth picture is:

a cute picture of Jacob and his Aunt Deb. Christmas 2007 on the 'Polar Express' aka, the Heber Creeper, Heber City, UT. Aunt Deb was helping Jacob cool off his hot chocolate so it wouldn't burn his mouth and throat. That was such a fun night. I had so much fun with all my Selander Nieces, Nephews and Brother's and Sister's in law, and Grandma and Grandpa too. I remember being almost as excited as Jacob. He talked about going on the Polar Express for two months before. I'm sad that we won't get to go on it this year.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So I know we aren't your cousins, but since we don't have any that live real close lets go on the polar express together in Hood River! I think it is selling out fast so lets pick a day and buy tickets! It starts at 5pm and is like an hour and half ride with santa, hot choc, singing, etc probably the same thing you did before;) Call me!