Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Adios Amigos

Farewell my blogging friends. I'm going to be incomunicado for a week. My hard working husband won a trip for us from his company. We are heading south of the border. The kids are going to aunt Alaina's house until Tuesday, when my mom will fly in and bring them back to our house. Last year Chad and I took a trip just by ourselves. While it was hard to leave the kids, I soon forgot that I even had children! I recommend to any one who is married to take a little vacation from your kids at least once a year to remember how much fun you used to have together, before kids made having fun more like work. I hope I can use my spanish skills while we are there. I doubth I'll impress any of the mexicans, but I might possibly impress some of Chad's coworkers as they won't know what I really said. :)

2 comments:

Corless Family said...

have fun! thats my goal this year. a trip with no kids. we have never been able to make it happen.enjoy!

all about the girls said...

Have a great trip! I agree, you love the kids, but you gotta get away once a year without them!