Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm It

Tagged by 8's,
Here's to you Marne:

8 TV Shows I' watch:
1) Lost
2) Biggest Loser
3) Pushing Daisies
4) American Idol
5) What Not to Wear
6) Jon and Kate Plus 8
7) Smallville
8) Ugly Betty

8 favorite restaurants:
1) panera bread
2) Cafe Rio
3) Olive Garden
4) PF Changs
5) Ruths Chris
6) Bajio
7) Chipotle
8)On the Border

8 things that happened this week:
1) Lia Belle had a melt down about going to school.
2) I had my first Parent/Teacher conference. (Jacob is a Joy to have in class!)
3) I had a Relief Society Meeting last night.
4) I had 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, and I feel like a new woman!
5) Chad and I went to the temple tonight.
6) A friend totally brightened my day on Wednesday
7) I am becoming reaquainted with beans.
8) I worked on Phoebe's blanket, I am getting closer.

8 things I look forward to:
1) Finishing Phoebe's blanket
2) Quiet time
3) Bedtime
4) Sunday naps (mine)
5) Spring
6) Summer vacation to gammy's house and grandma's house
7) Saturdays
8) getting back into shape and running again.

8 things I pray for:
1) my family (children, husband, siblings, parents, grandparents)
2) friends
3) That I can have greater compassion
4) and charity
5) and faith
6) for health
7) for guidance
8) for help to be a good Mother

8 people I tag:
1) Cindy
2)Cherie
3)Alaina
4) Cheryl
5)Ronda
6) Melinda
7) Sarah
8) Kim


3 comments:

Tillotson Family said...

Ummm...Is it me Kim? Sorry I missed u @ Christmas. Cute pictures. I love reading about how you are doing.

Annie said...

I was ambiguous on the Kim. Tillotson or Walker... I was leaving it open for either of you.

Ronda said...

Annie- You are a very interesting hermana. R