



I'm going to be posting some pictures from this holiday season. I'm far behind on my posts and pictures. I don't really expect anyone eles to be very interested in our Christmas photos, but I want to chronicle them nonetheless.
So first up, the kids had their school Christmas program on December 17th. Lia Belle was so excited for the program. She looked like the littlest one there. She looked a little bit nervous but she did really well. Jacob had a starring role. He sang Twinkle, Twinkle, little star", Rock star style. He looked like Elvis with his dance moves. It was really funny! At the end of the program the kids sing "Jingle Bells" to get Santa to come out. This is the first Year tha Jacob sat on Santa's lap. It only took five years! Lia Belle wouldn't go near him, however, on Christmas Eve she worked up her courage to sit on Russian Santa's lap, (more on that later.) Phoebe of course was TERRIFIED of Santa, Would I be a good mother if I didn't at least try to get a picture of her screaming on Santa's lap?
3 comments:
That is adorable of Lia Belle and Jacob in the Christmas Program! I wish I could see a video of them doing their dance moves! How Cute!
The picture of LIa in her choir costume is classic. She couldn't look more cherub like. Thanks for all the updates. I have missed you.
Oh those are great pics! I love it! The kids look soo darn cute in their program outfits. Adorable!
Post a Comment