Jacob sometimes thinks of the strangest things. Jacob does a good job at gathering information from observing and then applying it to his own liittle kindergarten situation and life. For example, over the past few days I have been going through the bins of clothes in the girls closets and in Jacobs closet. We packed away the clothes they have all grown out of. We pulled out the clothes for Phoebe that used to be Lia Belle's. We packed up Lia Belle's pacifiers to send them to baby Lars. So with all this trading of stuff I guess it is pretty logical that Jacob would think of what he did.
As he got out of his shower tonight and was getting dressed, he yells down the stairs "Hey mom! I know! When I turn six, in August and you buy me new underwear that says 6 on the tag, then you can give my old underwear that say 4/5 on the tag to Lia Belle! Then she can use it, because she is turning 4 in August when I turn 6!"
He was so excited about this stroke of genious. It's a good thing he didn't hear Lia Belle start to cry as she looked at me and said "I DON'T WANT TO WEAR HIS UNDERWEAR!"
I whispered, "Don't worry, I won't make you wear his underwear."
3 comments:
I love that he is trying to be so frugal! So cute!
haha..but gross! lol.. poor Lia Belle!
I'm with Lia Belle--who would want hand-me-down underwear? Especially icky boy germ underwear!
Post a Comment