Here are the mom's with their girls, Aubrey and Becky, Phoebe and Annie, Navie and Kim, Torri and Kristi, Brooke and Elizabeth.
Of course there was pink cake with pink icing.
For the entertainment, we let the girls chase each other up the stairs.

Here are all the little girlies, Torrie, Navie, Brooke, Aubrey and Phoebe. Brooke's mommy Elizabeth gave all the girls a cute flower headband. Torrie's mommy Kim gave all the girls a cute bracelet. They were some stylin' fashionista's! We are all so sad that Kim and Navie are moving! We are going to miss you gals!
5 comments:
what cute baby girls. how fun to have friends the same age. phoebe is a dolly. I can't wait to get my hands on her this summer. we might not let you take her back. forget jacob, i want the babe.
That is so darling! I am so jealous of all those cute girls. I'm so glad Phoebe had a great birthday!
Uh... just so you know, it was KRISTI not Kim who gave bracelets. I know, it's hard to keep us straight. :-)
aaw..that is precious! Soo sweet!
So cute! I am so glad you planned this party- it was so much fun! What sweet baby girls we all have.
Post a Comment