O.k. Finally, here are some pictures from Easter. We had a good day. I was disappointed in the winter like weather we had on Easter Sunday, and the day before. On Saturday we drove to Alaina and Roland's house to spend the day with them. The Easter Bunny found us there. We did a little Easter Egg Hunt in their house. ON the way there I stopped at Wal Mart to run in and buy a pre-made Easter Basket for each of the kids. I normally make my own , but this year Easter snuck up on me and I had to make do. Well, while in Walmart I saw the Easter Bunny taking pictures with kids. When I got back to the car I told the kids I saw the Easter Bunny in there and asked them if they wanted to see, knowing full well they didn't. (My kids are still scared of people dressed up as Santa, Easter Bunny.. things like that, one reason we are waiting for the Disney Land trip I don't want them to run away screaming from Mickey Mouse) Anywhoo... a few days later I heard Lia Belle tell her friend.."We went to my Aunt Alaina's house for Easter and guess what?! The Easter Bunny followed us from wal mart to her house and brought us baskets." I thought that was so cute. What good reasoning skills. Of course! How else would the Easter Bunny know where to find them!

Jacob on Easter Sunday.

Jacob and Lia Belle, I tried so hard to get some cute pictures of the kids. We couldn't get Phoebe to cooperate.

Me and my cutie kids.

All of us together. This was the first picture we took. Phoebe was fine as long as we were holding her, but she would not sit still for a picture with her brother and sister.

Here is Phoebe at Aunt Alaina's house. She was so excited for the Easter Egg Hunt. She surprised me by picking up the easter eggs and putting them in her bag. She's a smart one, that little girl.
speaking of smart Phoebe. Yesterday she grabbed the string from my hood sweatshirt and looked me straight in the eye and said "What's this?" Well, that's what it sounded like to me.
We are so happy that today was 70 degrees and a beautiful spring day! I hope the weather sticks around.
No comments:
Post a Comment