







This was a great Mother's day! Jacob and Lia Belle made me cute little cards at school, with their hand prints on them, and pictures. Jacob drew a picture of me and wrote on it: MOther my darling, Mother my dear, I Love you I love you each day of the year." Chad took the kids shopping on Friday and they picked out flowers and candy for me. The kids wouldn't let me set foot in the kitchen all day. and Jacob wanted so badly to make cupcakes for me. They let me take a nap, it was supposed to be uninterrupted but the kids kept coming in to show me things they had made for me. After my nap we went for a little drive and hike down the gorge.We had a great time being together and I tried my hand at a little photograpy. All in all a pretty darn perfect mother's day and a very happy mommy. I love being a mother. I have wanted to be a mommy for as long as I can remember. I guess that's because I have a great Mommy that I wanted to be like. Oh! THis mother's day, I actually got to see my own mother, Well the day before. This was the first time in I don't know how long that I saw my own mother on MOther's day. I love you Mom!
6 comments:
those pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to visit you there someday.
Those pictures are great! Phoebe looks so big! I'm glad you had a good mothers day, you deserved it. That's cute that the kids were so excited to make you stuff. Thanks for the card you sent me too. It was really sweet of you and it made me laugh because when I saw it my first thought was, "I'm not a mother!" but I really enjoyed it. Thanks Annie! Keep taking pictures!
Beautiful Pictures! Definitely frame some of them or at least scrapbook them! Good job! Happy Mothers Day!
Beautiful pictures, Annie! I'm so impressed. It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. You deserve it!
Before I read the blog I saw the pictures and thought, gee those look proffesional! Good job, I really can't believe how much older Phoebe looks. She is just a doll and so is Lia Belle. That is so pretty where you hiked.
Thank you for the card as well.
Love you
Cindy
So cute! I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day!! And I LOVE your family picture at the top!
Post a Comment