Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer Fun

Here are some picture's I've been meaning to post for a while. THis first picture is Lia Belle and Phoebe with Lia Belle's best little friend Nicole. Nicole's mommy and my friend Kristi, invited us to Kristi's mother's house in Camas for a Play date. Kristi's mom and dad have a big back yard with a pond and a dock. They had an inflatable water slide that Jacob and the boys especially loved.
Here are all the kids on the dock, splashing in the water. Now that's what kids should do in the summer. We had so much fun enjoying a summer day with our friends! Thank you Kristi!

Here is a picture of my hammock. Chad gave this hammock to me a couple of years ago for mothers day. But, we finally hung it up securely just a few weeks ago. When we first got it, we tried to hand it, and I tested it out, and promptly fell on my behind. I am so glad it is hung up now, I had a nice little nap in it today while the kids played in the sand box. at one point I remember Lia Belle and Jacob saying,"MOM! PHoebe has sand in her mouth!" "MOM! PHoebe is really messy! She has sand all over her!" I faintly remember, mumbling something like "It's o.k. I'll hose her off later." When I came to, I realized poor little Phoebe was a big sandy mess. She didn't seem to mind though.
This last picture is our GARDEN! I am so excited about our garden. Yesterday I picked two huge Zuchini squash! While we were gone in Utah this week, the garden really doubled in size. I'm glad I only planted on zuchini squash plant because that thing is HUMONGOUS! We should have a ton of tomatos and we have enjoyed fresh spinach . I could become a gardener I think.






3 comments:

Kristi said...

Let's do another playdate at my mom's house next week! She has a big thing this week and I have to help her get ready, but next week we should go back over. I was there tonight and got in the creek with the kids. It was so much fun!

Cindy Feuz said...

man I want a hammock sooo bad! cute picture on the dock. what fun!

Alainarae said...

awesome garden! I wish I could have planted one for this summer. Is it too late?