Monday, August 03, 2009

More summer pictures

This has really been a fun summer! Here are some pictures from June when Eden came to stay with us for a week. We really had so much fun having Eden in our home. she is a wonderful kid and was helpful to me and a good example to Jacob and Lia Belle. We had fun showing her around the Northwest a little bit. Eden and I on a bridge overlooking a mountain river in the Tillamook Forest, Oregon.
This was the most fun I have ever had the beach! Probably because it was the first time I had a fire at the beach! This was awesome! We roasted marshmallows, had smore's and listened to the ocean waves, until it started to rain..

Lia Belle, on the Beach. This was taken about an hour before the fire picture. Isn't she pretty?


Finally, a picture with Chad and I in it. Eden was having fun being the photographer and I was grateful to be in some of the pictures for a change, to prove I was there too.




I LOVE this picture of Eden. Did I mention this was the first time she had EVER seen the ocean! I know it wasn't as sunny and warm as SOCAL, but it is beautiful and awesome in a different way. I LOVE the OREGON COAST. I am dreaming big, that one day I will have a beach house there and I can take my family there to "summer".



1 comment:

Ronda said...

Thanks for helping Eden's and her mother's big dreams come true. I am grateful she had you guys to introduce her to another part of the wide wide world. I feel blessed to have help raising her.