

Last Saturday we tookt he kids out for breakfast at IHOP. We had a blast. Phoebe ate most of Lia Belle's pancakes, half of one of mine one of Chad's, and half of Jacobs'. I think the sugar from the syrup went to her head a little cause she was totally hamming it up. I have a little video that I am trying to upload, of her eating. Any suggestions on how to do that?
Phoebe is getting so big. I can't believe all the things she can say and do. Here are some of her words and phrases:
Newest word: PHOEBE
Other words: Stop, stop it, I stop, you stop. I see, a bite, what's wrong? sorry, I sorry, shoe, nose, eyes, wow! baby, elephant, doggy, woof woof, cow, ... that's all I can think of right now, I'm sure there are few more I'm not remembering. She makes us smile every day. We are so happy she is part of our family!
3 comments:
It is official- Phoebe can out talk Milo! He just turned 2, and he still refuses to say his name! Although, he knows that the letters on the wall in his room spell his name and he always points to them and wants us to read it to him! I think thats pretty smart!
I miss Phoebe so so much! She is like this little funny angel.
I'm so excited for you guys to live near me! I can't wait!
So cute!!
Post a Comment