We made it! We have been in Utah for a week and are getting into somewhat of a routine for the kids. Jacob Started school and Carden Memorial School on last week on Wednesday. His cousin Andrew is in his Kindergarten class. He LOVES it! I do to! I already love his teacher and the school. He looks so cute in his school uniform! Tonight his cousins Ethan and Andrew came over to play and the kids, including the girls, all had so much fun running around, playing hide and seek.
LIa Belle started her first Ballet class today and Phoebe had her first Kindermusik class. Phoebe really wanted to stay in the ballet class. Lia Belle has been looking forward to ballet all summer! She looked so cute in her leotard and tights. She wore them all day!
We are all so grateful for Grandma and Grandpa Selander for letting us take over their home! The kids love staying here at Grandma's house! Phoebe loves her Grandpa and says PAPA when he walks into the room. They are making us feel so comfortable here that we might just stay.... just kidding...
The house hunt is under way. I wish HGTV would come out here and pick THREE houses for us to look at and make us decide. If only it were that easy... I am going out tomorrow to look at 8 or 9 houses. I hope our house is one of them.
We know we have made the right decision to move here, even though it has been a lot of work to move. The kids seem to be adjusting very well. Lia Belle walked into that Ballet class today withouth a look back, no shyness, nothing. And she met a neighbor of Grandmas, a little girl her age. Within ten minutes of meeting she was invited to go play with her and she said yes and started walking away before I could even respond! Who is this child of mine?
I'll post pictures soon, if I can remember to take them...
3 comments:
Wow!Lia Belle has matured! What a big girl! Sounds like you are staying busy running them all over and house hunting! Have fun! I miss you!
Sounds like things are going well!!! I wish my kids wore uniforms to school, I think it would cut 15 minutes out of my morning! Good luck with the househunt!
Welcome Annie. We are so thrilled to have you here. Let's not delay getting together soon. Maybe we'll meet at temple square soon. And let's not forget a double date! Please call Lisa soon!
Post a Comment