Monday, October 12, 2009
We're on our way...
In typical us fashion, we are going S L O W W! We finally made it to our hotel in Boise last night at midnight which is really 1 am mountain time... we get into our nice comfy hotel and I felt like I was going to pass out. Jacob and Lia Belle were hungry too, so we went and raided the hotel's kitchen. The gal was so nice to open up their breakfast kitchen and loaded us up with muffins, hot chocolate and oatmeal for me, even OJ! After a wonderful nights sleep , which we didn't wake from until 9 am.... :( we found we had no water in our hotel room. Apparently a pipe broke, so they gave us a key to a different room , in another part of the hotel. So, while trying to feed the kids, and run back and forth from room to room to get bathed, showered and clean, we are still here. Chad is in the shower as I type this and we are ready to go as soon as he is done. Then only a nice 6 hour drive, that will probably take us 8 and then we will be safe and sound at Grandma's and Grandpa's house. We can't wait to get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sad to think of you guys not in your house in WA. But I'm excited for you, too. I'm glad you are all together, and the kids are doing well! Hopefully I'll get to come visit you this Christmas! Love you!
Have a great drive...can't wait to see you! Our kids are EXCITED!!!! And so are we! Lisa
Post a Comment