The second week of December Chad had to go to Maui for work so naturally, I found a way to go with him. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Selander for watching our kids for a whole week! Talk about the best Christmas present EVER! We really owe Grandma and Grandpa big time for that!
Chad worked from about 7:00 am until 1 or 2 pm most days. I had a blast getting up and walking or running for as long as I wanted, then heading to the pool or beach with a book and ipod. It was so relaxing!
I know, I am so spoiled! Grandma has a sign in her laundry room that say's "Too much of a good thing is wonderful!" I think in my case it is true! you can never have "TOO MUCH" of Maui in your life!

Chillin' out while Chad is slaving away.

A pretty scenery shot.

We did remember we were parents while we were on this trip.

This is a self portrait. I set the camara on timer. This is the spot I hung out at almost every day. I could see turtles swimming down in the rocks below.

Chad did have some time one afternoon to go golfing. He golfed the Kapalua Plantation course and he was so happy! He did really well, making some birdies, and pars. He sure deserved some fun time after working so hard.


It was a beautiful golf course.

I just rode along in the cart and took pictures and video, and told Chad how great a golfer he is.

This was a spot on a little hike we went on one evening. This is actually through some lava fields. It was so beautiful !
5 comments:
Fun! You really look like you had a fabulous time- your smile says it all. Aaron and I get to go to Oahu and Kauai in a little over 3 weeks and I am SO looking forward to it. Your post makes me even more excited!
AHHHHH!!! Beautiful pictures! I am so going there one day! I agree, I would never get enough of it either.. You look so pretty in these pics!
Way to go! And are you really going to Mexico next month?!? You sure know how to take some tropical getaways! You look relaxed and so pretty! Glad you had fun!
Do you ever take a bad picture? These are gorgeous and you look like you had a great time! Can't wait to go there one day!
Ohhh.. I would love to go to Maui! I'm hoping to be able to take a graduation trip somewhere next summer... I don't know if it will happen..but I"m hoping! If I do, I'll ask you where to go! :)
Post a Comment