About a week before Christmas Lia Belle told me she wanted to get her hair cut like her friend across the street. An adorable a-line bob. I've been wanting to do it for a while,but I let her think about it for a few days, then today we did it.
THis first picture you can see she is excited. Still saying she's sure she wants to cut it.
THis first picture you can see she is excited. Still saying she's sure she wants to cut it.

Here she is still having fun watching a Barbie movie while the lady cuts. Still sitting still and enjoying the movie.

Hey! Wait a second! I didn't realize I was ACTUALLY going to look different! I thought I would look just like my friend! This is short! This is ugly! MOMMY PUT IT BACK! Mommy! Stop it! Stop it! Mommy! Don't EVER Cut my hair like this again!MoMMY! This si ugly! MY HAIR IS UGLY!!! ( All actual words of Lia Belle)


Then after an hour of coaxing, curling, makeup and a an early Christmas present (the pink dress) and a visit across the street to the girl with the hair that started this all, finally, some smiles! And now a pretty, Happy Lia Belle, who is loving all the attention this new haircut is getting her.

I myself like it straight, but not the princess. She likes it curly and has committed me already to curling it for her anytime she wants.
2 comments:
I, for one, LOVE the new do.
I love it and I think it is hilarious what a little diva she is!!
Post a Comment